Everybody in America these days is so good all the time, so self-improving. All you have to do to be avant garde is refuse to use organic toothpaste. Here's a list of things I do to live a bohemian lifestyle:
1. Never floss.
2. Never run any charity foot races. In fact, don't jog AT ALL.
3. Don't wax or dye anything.
4. Wear shoes with poor arch support.
5. Eat carbs.
6. Lean out.
7. Just say no to daily sunscreen. Stay indoors instead.
8. Massages are creepy. Don't let strangers rub you.
9. Don't "upcycle." Never use the word "upcycle" again.
10. Grow an unironic moustache.
Remember kids, being flawed is the new perfect.
You're Auntie Amanda :)