Reasons why I am not cut out to be a parent:
1. I hate messes.
2. I hate noise.
3. I'm not good at pretending to be stuff. (Mommy, you be a unicorn and I'll be a fairy cat princess. Only if unicorns sit on the couch drinking coffee and working a crossword puzzle.)
4. I find it difficult not to curse, especially when I'm angry. Or frustrated, or telling a joke, or having a good time, or being silly, or trying to make a point, or...
5. I hate it when people behave irrationally or are overly emotional. (Isn't this the definition of a child?)
6. I like to hang out in bars.
7. I like to spend a lot of time alone.
8. I hate to get up early in the morning.
9. I don't like to be bossed around by people who are shorter than me.
10. Stepping on Legos!!!! (*primal scream*)
Reasons why I am cut out to be a parent:
1. I have two kids. (You signed up for this so get back to work, slacker!!)