1. A car that is small enough to fit on the ferry (or actually small enough to fit down the ramp on the dock). You will need to schedule this in advance; don't forget!
2. Careful pre-planning and the logistical, strategic, and tactical skills needed to marshal an army.
3. All this junk (which must fit in the small car):
4. Reading Material
5. A Place to Stay
6. Beach Gear (and Wonder Wheeler - that's the name of the cart, not the guy pushing it)
7. Cute Bathing Suits
8. Bathing Suit Cover Ups
11. Sunblock (and bug spray - pack three times as much as you think you need and then double that)
12. Beach Toys
16. Glo Necklaces
17. Twisted Fire Starters
20. Wine (and virgin Pina Colada mix slushies for the pregnant ladies)
22. Lobster Wranglers
23. Cousins, cousins, cousins!
Now, all you need to do is kick back and enjoy your perfect New England Beach Vacation!
Come back tomorrow for more pictures of beach babes having fun in the sea and on the sand.